Professional License Appeals
Criminal Defense Attorneys, Minneapolis and Saint Paul MN
Whether you are a doctor, nurse, chiropractor, psychologist, or daycare provider, you have an enormous responsibility. So, when your license is in jeopardy, you need a qualified lawyer by your side. The process can be intimidating, however with an experienced attorney you can walk through the process with less anxiety and stress.
Call 651-455-1555 today to schedule a comprehensive consultation at no charge to you. We will listen to your story carefully and help you determine the appropriate course of action.
What are the Allegations?
There are many allegations that can occur against professional license and Daycare licenses, such as:
- Maltreatment of patients or clients
- Physical, verbal, sexual abuse
- Theft or mistreatment of vulnerable adults
- Clerical errors (documentation mistakes, improperly documenting medical care)
- Negative peer reviews
- Unprofessional conduct
- Chemical dependency (alcohol, drugs)
- Criminal issues
- Non-therapeutic prescribing
- Billing issues
What is the Process?
When you are accused by a patient of wrongdoing, the process usually looks something like this:
- You receive a letter in the mail from the Board
- Letter outlines allegations
- A notice that you get to respond
- You may get a phone call from an investigator
- You have the option to hire an attorney – it is very wise you do this immediately
- Written responses
- Potential investigation
- Discussions with lawyer
- Submit responses to the Board
Call for a free consultation to discuss your case.
Bottom line, if you are accused of wrongdoing by your licensing board, it is very important you hire a qualified lawyer as soon as possible. For a comprehensive consultation, call professional license appeals attorneys Sieben & Cotter at 651-455-1555, or send a request for more information.
The Sieben & Cotter Law office is located in South St. Paul, making it convenient to access attorneys in Minneapolis and St. Paul, and the Twin Cities metro area. We also serve greater Minnesota and Wisconsin. We know that criminal defense concerns may require more immediate attention; you can reach an attorney 24/7 – contact Tom Sieben or Patrick Cotter.