Controlled Substance Crimes
We’re experienced with drug-related crimes
Whether you have been accused of drug dealing or drug possession, you need experienced legal counsel at your side. When you arrange a consultation with us, we will defense for specific charges, including:
- Drug possession
- Drug possession with intent to sell
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Drug sale
- Drug trafficking
- 3rd degree murder as a result of distribution of illegal drugs
Minnesota Drug Crimes
- Minnesota’s New Drug Sentencing Laws Effective As Of August 1, 2016
- Senate Proposal Seeks Major Drug-Law Overhaul
- Got Marijuana? It’s the State’s Burden to Prove It
- Mandatory Minimum Sentences for Controlled Substance Crimes
- Supreme Court: Prolonging a Traffic Stop to Call for Drug-Sniffing Dog Violates the 4th Amendment
- What is the “Plain View” Exception and How Does It Apply In Minnesota?
Frequently Asked Questions
The importance of hiring an experienced attorney
Your case may involve one of many common types of drugs, including cocaine, heroin, marijuana, methamphetamines, narcotics, prescription drugs and ecstasy. Whatever the substance you have been accused of possessing, we will provide the legal support you need to protect your rights.
Get the legal representation you need
Call an attorney before you give a statement to the police. Whether you face state or federal charges, our law office can help you navigate the legal system. We will listen to your story and provide a comprehensive consultation at no charge.