DUI, DWI Attorneys
Criminal Defense Attorneys, Minneapolis and Saint Paul MN
If you face charges in Minnesota, contacting an experienced DWI attorney can save you from making critical mistakes as your case moves forward. We serve clients in Minnesota facing impaired driving offenses and related charges. DUI and DWI charges can lead to criminal and civil cases including such issues as forfeiture, driver’s license revocation or other serious consequences.
If you have been charged with DUI or DWI, it is critical that you find an experienced attorney to represent you. Call 651-455-1555 today to schedule a consultation with Tom Sieben or Patrick Cotter at no charge to you. We will listen carefully and help you determine the appropriate course of action.
About DWI Charges in Minnesota
To view various Minnesota statutes and detailed information on felony and misdemeanor DWI and related charges, select from the list below:
- Minnesota Field Sobriety Tests
- Minnesota ‘Implied Consent’ Law
- Fourth degree DWI in Minnesota
- Third degree DWI in Minnesota
- Second degree DWI in Minnesota
- First degree DWI in Minnesota
- Minnesota Driver’s License Revocation
- Forfeiture of a vehicle in Minnesota
- Accuracy of Minnesota’s DWI Breath Test Machines under Recent Attack
- Blood-Draw Search Warrant Requirements
- This Just In: Minnesota’s Test-Refusal Statute Unconstitutional
- Minnesota Implied Consent Law, DWI
- Minnesota Supreme Court: Warrantless Blood & Urine Testing Are Unconstitutional
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The importance of hiring an experienced DWI attorney
If you face DWI or DUI charges in Minnesota, an experienced attorney can help you to avoid mistakes and achieve the best possible outcome in your individual situation.
Call for a free consultation to discuss your case.
Call Sieben & Cotter at 651-455-1555 to arrange your free and comprehensive consultation, or send a request for more information.
The Sieben & Cotter Law office is located in South St. Paul, making it convenient to access attorneys in Minneapolis and St. Paul, and the Twin Cities metro area. We also serve greater Minnesota and Wisconsin. We know that criminal defense concerns may require more immediate attention; you can reach an attorney 24/7 – contact Tom Sieben or Patrick Cotter.