DUI, DWI Attorneys
Charged with DUI or DWI? Get experienced representation.
If you face charges in Minnesota, contacting an experienced DWI attorney can save you from making critical mistakes as your case moves forward. We serve clients in Minnesota facing impaired driving offenses and related charges. DUI and DWI charges can lead to criminal and civil cases including such issues as forfeiture, driver’s license revocation or other serious consequences.
About DWI Charges in Minnesota
To view various Minnesota statutes and detailed information on felony and misdemeanor DWI and related charges, select from the list below:
- Minnesota Field Sobriety Tests
- Minnesota ‘Implied Consent’ Law
- Fourth degree DWI in Minnesota
- Third degree DWI in Minnesota
- Second degree DWI in Minnesota
- First degree DWI in Minnesota
- Minnesota Driver’s License Revocation
- Forfeiture of a vehicle in Minnesota
Frequently Asked Questions
The importance of hiring an experienced DWI attorney
If you face DWI or DUI charges in Minnesota, an experienced attorney can help you to avoid mistakes and achieve the best possible outcome in your individual situation.