Sieben & Cotter: Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal Defense, Minneapolis – Saint Paul and MN
If you face criminal charges, you must get the help of an experienced criminal defense attorney. We provide criminal defense representation in cases involving violent crimes, criminal sexual conduct, drug crimes, domestic abuse, white collar crimes and similar serious offenses, with excellent case results.
Criminal law practice areas
- Violent crimes, including homicide, vehicular homicide and weapons assault
- Sex crimes, including criminal sexual conduct, and rape charges
- Domestic abuse of a spouse, including physical abuse, battery and domestic assault
- Drug crimes, including drug possession, trafficking, importation and sales
- White collar crimes, including theft, wire fraud, security fraud, burglary and shoplifting
- Top Reasons to Hire A Criminal Defense Attorney
- Acquittals, Convictions and Everything In Between: Understand What the Disposition of Your Case Means for You
- Can The Police Take Your Trash Without A Warrant?
- Is Your Electronic Data Safe From Government View?
- Pre-Conviction DNA Testing—Is it Legal?
- What is the “Plain View” Exception and How Does It Apply In Minnesota?
Frequently Asked Questions
The importance of getting experienced legal counsel
Criminal charges can come with extremely serious, life-long consequences—things you may not even think about. Criminal charges on your record can jeopardize your ability to get a job, secure a loan, get housing or even lose recreational privileges such as hunting. It is crucial that you do everything you can to keep your record clean—we will provide the help you need.
Flat fee—no hidden charges
When we provide a quote for your criminal defense case or trial, it is an all-encompassing flat fee. This means that from the time you sign the retainer to the end of your trial, your fee will never change. This includes filing fees, court fees, investigation time, professional services and any extra hearings.
Contact us today for your free consultation
If you face serious criminal charges, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney.