Investigating truck accidents and helping clients
- As your attorneys, our first steps will be to preserve the evidence and launch a thorough investigation
- Many trucks—especially large 18-wheeler tractor-trailers and tanker trucks – operate under state and national regulations, and our investigators know the regulations and know when federal law preempts state law
- Injuries tend to be worse in trucking accidents, up to and including wrongful death, and serious injury requires the highest possible compensation
- More insurance may be available in a truck accident, and it is essential to pursue all possible avenues, including the truck owner, the truck driver, the truck renter, the maintenance company and the cargo owner
- The insurance company and the jury need to have a full comprehension of the injuries and the impact of those injuries on daily life
A high level of investigation can reveal all the sources of liability in a truck accident. And a thorough history of the victim’s injuries can document why the victim needs significant compensation.
By talking to the injured person, and the victim’s family, friends and employer, we will hear and document the injuries and their impact on the injured person. As experienced trial lawyers, we will share that story with a jury and ask for justice and fair compensation.
Our goal for you—fair and just compensation
You can count on Sieben & Cotter to investigate your truck accident injury case and ask for the compensation you need. Contact us for a free consultation. There is no charge for a personal injury case until we make a recovery for you.